Cressi Ellipse Black Balanced MC9 Scuba Diving Regulator
The Ellipse Balanced 2nd stage has incorporated many of the characteristics of Ellipse. The Ellipse Balanced has a slightly larger housing which is made from a sound-absorbing material, and a new diaphragm that further improves the already very low inhalation effort of Ellipse. The pneumatic balanced piston allows for constant performance at any depth and with any cylinder pressure in the Scuba tank. The design of the 2nd stage is environmentally sealed allowing the regulator to function properly between annual services at a constant high performance. An internal heat exchanger optimizes the performance of the regulator even in cold waters. Through an engineering study of the internal air flows of the housing Cressi engineers have created an absolute natural, smooth and very silent breathing capability.
The Balanced 1st stage MC9 Hyper-balanced Diaphragm Actuated 1st stage has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell.
- Working pressure (INT connection): 0-232 bar
- Working pressure (DIN connection): 0-300 bar
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Calibration adjustment range: +/- 0.5 bar
- Air supply: 4500 l/min (*)
- High pressure seats (HP) 2
- Low pressure seats (LP) 4
- Weight with INT connection: 650 g
- Wight with DIN connection: 510 g
4 low pressure ports, 2 high pressure port
wishing to set up an account
can contact us at